Descargar Ropellerhead Reason 6.0.1 Mac OSX_2012 Gratis 1 link Full Ropellerhead Reason 6.0.1 Mac OSX_2012 por Mediafire con Crack, Serial, KeyGen Full Torrent
Ropellerhead Reason 6.0.1 Mac OSX_2012| 3.68 GB
Reason is a virtual studio rack with all the tools and instruments you need to turn your ideas into music. It emulates a rack of hardware
synthesizers, samplers, signal processors, sequencers, and mixers, all of which can be freely interconnected in an arbitrary manner.
Reason can be used either as a complete virtual music studio or as a collection of virtual instruments to be played live or used with other
With its generous sound bank and intuitive flow, Reason helps you along in the creative process and is the music software that never gets in
your way. Walk into any professional recording studio and you will see racks filled to the brim with different tools used in music production
from reverb to compressors, vocoders, synths, distortion units, and parametric EQs. Unlike a real studio, however, if you want another synth
or an extra compressor you can create one from a menu rather than taking that second job or signing up for those experimental clinical drug
Included with Reason is a huge sound bank full of inspiring instruments, synth patches, loops, and effects. Patches have been created by
producers like Death Cab for Cutie's Jason McGerr, Bomb Squad's Hank Shocklee, Black Eyed Peas' Printz Board, DJ Lucky Date, Kill the
Noise, and more.
• Hardware Interface – The Hardware Interface handles the connection between software and hardware and supports up to sixty-four separate
outputs. As it is integral to Reason's functionality, it cannot be removed.
• Mixer 14:2 – Reason's mixer is used to group numerous device outputs into a stereo output. It has fourteen stereo channels with level
meters, fixed bass and treble EQ and four stereo auxiliary sends. It is possible to mute or solo any given channel, as well as alter its level,
pan and auxiliary output level. The console has chaining master inputs to allow several line mixers to be daisy chained together, effectively
allowing for an unlimited number of channels.
• Line Mixer 6:2 – Similar to the Mixer 14:2, and also known as the Micromix, it is a smaller, six channel mixer, with only one auxiliary send
and return, no EQ, smaller level controls and limited metering.
• Subtractor Analogue Synthesizer – Subtractor is a polyphonic synthesizer device based on subtractive synthesis, which is the method
used in classic, analog synthesizers. Its two oscillators can produce basic waveforms such as square, sawtooth, triangle, and sine.
Additional waveforms based on samples can also be generated. The Subtractor device can be completely automated from a controlling
device, such as Reason's sequencer.
• Thor Polysonic Synthesizer – The Thor device simulates a semi-modular synthesizer. Six filter and oscillator slots let you load up three
different filter modules and three different oscillator modules simultaneously, allowing you to dial in novel sounds. A modulation matrix gives
you complete control over your signal flow, letting you modulate anything within Thor. Thor also has a simulation of an analog style step
sequencer with more than one twist.
• Malstr?m Graintable Synthesizer – The Malstr?m device creates its sounds using Graintable technology. This technology is a cross
between granular synthesis and wavetable synthesis. Malstr?m features many filtering and modulation options. It is capable of real-time
waveform stretching, spectral modulation, and wavetable sweeping. Malstr?m comes with a wide range of Graintables.
• NN-19 Digital Sampler – The NN-19 device is Reason's original sampler, introduced in the first version. All of the controls on the NN-19 can
be fully automated from a controlling device. There are two ways of getting sound out of NN19: load a single wav/aiff sample or load a
sampler patch. Loading a single wav/aiff file will instantly transpose the audio across the keyboard by speeding up or slowing down the
playback of the sample. The NN19 can import and play mono or stereo files.
• NN-XT Advanced Sampler – The NN-XT device is an advanced sampler with many features. It is designed for working with multiple samples
which can be assigned to different keys on the keyboard. It can be used for both sound design and instrument emulation. Useful features
include alternate sample playback, auto-pitch detection, keyboard zones with individual parameters, and tempo syncable LFOs.
• Dr. Octo REX Loop Player – This update of the Dr.Rex device, the Dr. Octo Rex Loop Player plays back samples created by the ReCycle
(program) in the .rex and .rx2 formats. These formats allow for manipulation of the sample's tempo without affecting its pitch. Imagine that
you have a sample of a drum loop. The loop is 144 bpm and your track is 118 bpm. Instead of stretching the sample, which would change
the sample's timbre and pitch, ReCycle slices the loop into little pieces so that each beat gets its own sample. ReCycle also creates a MIDI
file with the samples played the way the loop was originally played.
• Redrum Drum Computer – The Redrum device is a sample-playback drum module with a built in pattern sequencer. It has ten channels
that plays samples loaded individually or from a preset kit. In addition to the pattern sequencer, Redrum can also be played from Reason's
main sequencer or via MIDI.
• MClass Equalizer – The MClass Equalizer is a 4-band, professional level mastering EQ with low and high shelving bands, two peak filters
and a low cut switch. The MClass Equalizer lets you make subtle or drastic frequency adjustments to the audio.
• MClass Stereo Imager – The MClass Stereo Imager splits the incoming audio into low and high frequency bands, and lets you adjust each
• MClass Compressor – The MClass Compressor is a single-band compressor with a sidechain input for advanced compression such as
ducking or de-essing, and CV out for dynamically controlling other devices.
• MClass Maximizer – The MClass Maximizer is a tool designed to maximize the volume of your Reason tracks, without crushing them or
introducing other unwanted artifacts.
• RV7000 Advanced Reverb – The RV7000 contains basic reverb controls located on the main panel, and eight separate knobs for algorithms
and their parameters, which can be accessed from a fold-out remote when pressed.
• Scream 4 Distortion – With Scream 4's cut and body filters, two parameters for its ten modes including overdrive, distortion, feedback and
tape damage, you can use it for digital bit crushing, or regular crushing, or for simulating adding analog warmth to audio.
• BV512 Digital Vocoder – The BV-512 is a 4 to 512-band vocoder that can modulate sound in several ways, and can also be used as an
Código:http://bitshare.com/files/5ynm06r4/Ropellerhead.Reason.6.0.1.Mac.OSX_2012.part1.rar.html http://bitshare.com/files/sh2sg7la/Ropellerhead.Reason.6.0.1.Mac.OSX_2012.part2.rar.html http://bitshare.com/files/3cn3rq7l/Ropellerhead.Reason.6.0.1.Mac.OSX_2012.part3.rar.html http://bitshare.com/files/u33ra8gn/Ropellerhead.Reason.6.0.1.Mac.OSX_2012.part4.rar.html http://bitshare.com/files/uycbjs00/Ropellerhead.Reason.6.0.1.Mac.OSX_2012.part5.rar.html http://bitshare.com/files/wku9j68f/Ropellerhead.Reason.6.0.1.Mac.OSX_2012.part6.rar.html http://bitshare.com/files/iybqs17v/Ropellerhead.Reason.6.0.1.Mac.OSX_2012.part7.rar.html http://bitshare.com/files/jlf5utye/Ropellerhead.Reason.6.0.1.Mac.OSX_2012.part8.rar.html